Saturday, January 14, 2012

Meet Stacey the Foster

We've had such a great response to this blog, I'm expanding!  I've invited all Almost Heaven Golden Retriever Rescue and Sanctuary foster parents to share the stories of their foster dogs.  I'd like to introduce Stacey and her Foster Mom.  Coincidentally, I met Stacey and her Foster Mom when I drove to Almost Heaven to pick up Doji.  It was a good day for Almost Heaven-- Ellie got adopted and Stacey and Doji went home to be fostered. 

Stacey's Foster Mom and I will be taking our foster furkids on tour!  We'll be visiting pet stores soon for adoption events.  Stay tuned for our tour schedule!

So... without further ado, please meet Stacey and read her story and progress.  If you know anyone who is contemplating adoption, please pass this blog along!

No comments:

Post a Comment