|Buffy enjoying a bone and a bed at the same time|
In the two days Buffy has been here, I’ve learned the following:
|Buffy mastered the magnetic screen door|
- She rides well in the car.
- She seems to be housetrained.
- She is excellent on a leash.
- She loves dog beds. (A minimum of one dog bed will be a requirement for adoption, but one per floor would be ideal.)
- She loves treats.
- She has a great appetite.
- Due to numbers 5 and 6, she is on a diet.
- She likes to gnaw on bones.
- She enjoys being furminated.
- She snores.
- She gets along fine with other dogs. (But I've only seen her with large dogs, not small ones.)
- She LOVES people. (Her golden retriever part is definitely of the velcro variety.)
|Buffy and Ollie are already friends|
She has an appointment to be groomed on Saturday and will probably look like an entirely different dog. She only weighs 68 pounds (if the scale at PetSmart is accurate) but looks like she weighs about 90 thanks to her many coats of fur. Imagine how big she'd look if she wore horizontal stripes! Regular grooming will be a must for this girl.
Buffy is available for adoption through Almost Heaven. Fill out an application if you think she may be your four legged soul mate!
To see all of the available dogs at Almost Heaven, check out their page on petfinder. They have more than just golden retrievers!