Sunday, March 18, 2012



Tripper has a forever home!!!!!





          Tripper has a forever home. He looked so at home on our front porch that we have decided he will spend his retirement with us. While I will have to suspend fostering for a while, I am very happy to have Tripper as part of our family now. I hope all that have followed his blog will keep in mind how rewarding fostering can be and it gives a dog a better chance of being adopted. I have probably fostered about 15 dogs in the past few years and they are all very special in my heart. I have become friends with many of their adopted families.

God bless Almost Heaven for all the dogs they have rescued over the years.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you decided to keep Tripper! He sounds like such a fantastic dog - LOVE his antics with toys and dragging his beds around. What a delight! Congratulations on the growing family!!!

    Monica in NC

    ReplyDelete