Sunday, February 5, 2012



Stacey was Adopted!!!!


Here is a picture of Stacey in her new home surrounded by her new toys. Look how happy she looks. My heart is happy but has a sad after taste since I will really miss her. My family all got teary eyed when we had to say goodbye. She is now in her forever home and will never be un-loved again. She was adopted by a wonderful couple who have adopted from Almost heaven before. Fostering is a very rewarding experience. By Fostering, it allows the Rescue to take in more dogs. Also dogs that are fostered are more likely to get adopted since people can see how they do in a real life situation. So if you have never considered fostering ,please do, it can make all the difference in giving a forever home to a loney dog .For now, I am so happy about Stacey, it makes it all worth while.

Also we decided to foster Tripper, who is another long termer at Almost Heaven. I will update the Blog next week with his story.

No comments:

Post a Comment